- We are keeping up to date with Government Guidelines and following a detailed Risk Assessment we are certified as ‘Good to Go’ in line with Visit Scotland Industry Standards.
- 70% alcohol hand sanitiser is available in the hall for use on entry and exit and in the breakfast room to reduce the risk of spread. Masks are also available should you not have your own.
- Tables have been set 2m apart and we will stagger breakfast time slots. Our usual delicious buffet breakfast isn’t on display, but still available. Signage is in place to ensure 2m social distancing.
- Cleaning standards have always been high at Number27, however we have increased the frequency and the scope of cleaning.
- We have no staff, so Ron and Julie are the only two people who have contact with you, each of the three bedrooms, the food we serve. We do all the cleaning ourselves.
- No guest glassware, crockery or cutlery is handwashed, it all goes through the dishwasher at a high temperature.
- Just prior to your stay with us, we will ask you to confirm that you have no symptoms of COVID-19.